“La Tenuta del falco “ is the last part of the history of our farm that was constructed during the second part of XIX century, when Carlo Ferdinandi decided to grow and breed livestock with his brothers Giuseppe and Maria .
In 1950 the property of land is doubled, moreover Gioacchino and Domenico, the daughters of Carlo, decided to buy the first tractor and first machine for pick the corn. The farm is arrived to Carlo Antonio Ferdinandi where his wife Giuseppina , in the 1990 decide to lead the farm . Today the land of our farm are in Piedimonte San Germano and Pignataro Interamna. We sell our products furthermore we have opened a little restaurant and there are also 5 rooms .